Australia’s favourite continuous flow system.
Unparalleled in performance, the Rinnai Infinity 26 is Australia’s favourite continuous flow hot water system suiting 1-2 bathroom homes (1-3 in warmer climates).
Enjoy superior comfort with reduced running costs, as no energy is consumed by the unit until you turn a tap on. With an impressive 6 star energy rating, the Rinnai 26 the most energy efficient 26L continuous flow hot water system on the market.
Designed to withstand tough Australian conditions, the slimline unit not only saves you precious outdoor space but offers precise temperature control display, enhanced safety monitor and puretemp™ stability control.
Customise and complete your Infinity 26 system with our comprehensive range of hot water controllers to enhance your experience.
Features & Performance
6.1 Star equivalent energy rating*
- Low running costs
- Highly efficient
- Low greenhouse gas emissions
- Quality Japanese design and manufacturing
- Precise temperature control for safety and convenience
- Compact design allows installation flexibility
- Suitable for higher ambient water temperatures
- Compatible with low flow rated shower fixtures (3 Star – 7.0 to 9.0 l/min)
- 25 year Extended Heat Exchanger Warranty**
- After sales support
* Independently calculated using Australian Standard AS5263.1.2. S5263.1.2 limits the rating shown on the energy label to 6.0 Stars. Where the calculated rating of Rinnai appliances exceeds 6.0 Stars it is designated as an “equivalent” rating.
** 25 year extended heat exchanger warranty available subject to participating in the Rinnai scheduled service program. For full terms and conditions please refer to the warranty booklet.
The product information on this website (comprising product brochures, warranty information, installation manuals, diagrams, specifications and representations) relates to current products. This information may be different for superseded products. For superseded products please contact Rinnai to confirm product information.