Australia’s most efficient hot water system.
Perfect for 1-2 bathroom homes (1-3 in warmer climates) the eco-efficient Rinnai Continuous Flow Hot Water System ensures you never run out of hot water again.
Using considerably less gas than a standard continuous flow hot water system, the unit only heats water when you turn a tap on, conserving energy and reducing household running costs. Coupled with an outstanding 7 star energy rating, the Rinnai Infinity 26 means you get superior comfort with a smaller carbon footprint.
Designed for easy domestic commissioning and installation, the slimline unit withstands tough Australian conditions and saves precious outdoor space. The Rinnai Infinity 26 Enviro also comes equipped with a host of features including built-in temperature control display, enhanced safety monitor and puretemp™ stability control.
Customise and complete your Infinity 26 Enviro system with our comprehensive range of hot water controllers to enhance your hot water experience.
Features & Performance
- Australia’s first 7 Star equivalent 26 litre hot water system*
- Inbuilt Energy Recovery System (Condensing Technology)
- Uses less gas, substantially reducing running costs
- Generates only 1/6th of the greenhouse gas emissions of a standard electric hot water system
- Also available as a 32 Litre – 7.0 Star equivalent*
- 12 year warranty on the heat exchanger
* Independently calculated using Australian Standard AS4552. AS4552 limits the rating shown on the energy label to 6.0 Stars. Where the calculated rating of Rinnai appliances exceeds 6.0 Stars it is designated as an “equivalent” rating.
The product information on this website (comprising product brochures, warranty information, installation manuals, diagrams, specifications and representations) relates to current products. This information may be different for superseded products. For superseded products please contact Rinnai to confirm product information.